Sunday, November 08, 2009

48. Spin, a mini-chap by Zachary C. Bush. I reviewed this for Ghoti. Good stuff.

49. Put Your Head in My Lap, a fiction chapbook by Claudia Smith. I also reviewed this for Ghoti. Also good stuff.

50. Call Me Misfit, a chapbook by Joanne Lowery. Reviewed for Ghoti.

51. when I come here, a chapbook by ryan eckes. Reviewed for Ghoti.

52. 100 Papers, a collection of prose poems and flash fiction by Liesl Jobson. Reviewed for Ghoti.

53. At the Threshold of Alchemy, poems by John Amen. Reviewed for Ghoti.

When I was in college, I would pile books I'd read on the floor in between my bed and my dresser. My goal was to reach the top of the dresses every month with new books. I tended to make it. Looks like I'm not going to make 100 books by the end of the year, but I did make 50.

No comments: