Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Series

I've been working on this series of stories, two of which have appeared in Fried Chicken and Coffee here and here with a third forthcoming. I've written about half a dozen and have plans for two or three more. A published I won't name has expressed interest in them, which is awesome. The thing is, right now, it's just a bunch of stories with no shape or flow. I have ideas for a couple that might turn this into an actual collection, but I haven't written them yet and, unfortunately, have a pretty busy schedule coming up so I probably can't finish them any time soon, unless I just get really lucky. But who knows, maybe I will. I'm thinking a couple more stories and then one long one -- maybe a novella -- to round it out.

I just got a sneak peek at the cover for my forthcoming zombie novel. Good stuff.

No comments: