1. Conservatives aren't conservative. You don't spend billions on war when the country's already broke if you're conservative. You don't increase the size and reach of the government -- so that it reaches into people's bedrooms and women's bodies -- if you're conservative. The argument could be made that they are conservative in certain cultural ways, but these are usually used as smokescreens to hide their extreme lack of fiscal conservativism.
2. Liberals aren't liberal. At most, they're moderate. Fiscally, the Conservatives are much more liberal. See #1. And if the liberals were so liberal, why is this country so "conservative"?
3. The Christian Right isn't Christian. Christians believe in helping the poor, eschewing greed; you know, doing what Jesus did, short of the miracles. The Christian Right is more in tune with the Anton LaVey's Church of Satan. Seriously, look it up: 'Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.'
4. Religious freedom only applies to certain religions. You know, ours.
5. Seperation of church and state only applies to certain churches. Let me know when we have an athiest president.
6. All men are created equal, but some are more equal than others.