12. Stiff: the Curious Lives of Human Cadavers, by Mary Roach. I was really looking forward to this one, but it actually didn't do much for me. A few interesting tidbits, but otherwise, pretty blah.
13. Hyenas, by Joe R. Lansdale. One of the Hap and Leonard stories. Didn't care for it. Even though it's a novella, it's too fat.
14. Devil Red, by Joe R. Lansdale. Another Hap & Leonard story. Better than Hyenas, but still not on the level of the earlier stories.
15. Zeppelins West, by Joe R. Lansdale. This is a much better sample of Lansdale's true greatness. Very wild mashup with the Wild West Show, Captain Nemo, etc. etc. Good stuff.
16. Flaming Zeppelins, by Joe R. Lansdale. Even better than Zeppelins West, both of these being narrated by Ned the Seal. One of the funnest books I've read all year.
17. Only as a Body, poems by Jessica Young. I'm reviewing this.
18. A History of the Human Family, a poetry chapbook by Sasha Steensen. I didn't care for the style of these poems. There were moments in which nice images emerged from the hazy experminetation. Not my thing.