I was tagged by AE Martin to answer 11 questions, which is part of a Writer Campaign game. So here are my answers:
1. What is your biggest fear?
sharks that can breathe air and have chansaws for fins.
2. What would you wish for if you had three wishes?
3. What's your favorite childhood novel?
Crime and Punishment
4. What's your earliest memory?
running around the house naked
5. Would you rather be the hero or the villain of a story?
depends on the story
6. Vampire, Witch, Werewolf, Mermaid -- which would you be?
none of these. I'd be a Cort-i-saur, which is something I just made up that can fly, breathe fire, and put babies to sleep very easily.
7. What's your favorite song?
"Panik in the Cattle Pen" or "Lost My Way" by Kathleen Yearwood.
8. Would you rather go back 50 years to the past or 50 years into the future?
future. 50 years in the past would be during the Civil Rights movement. What a sucky place this was then.
9. If someone could tell you how you were going to die would you want to know? (maybe this question is too macabre lol)
My wife tells me this all the time.
10. Are you more spontaneous or do you like to plan ahead?
plan ahead. Sometimes I spontaneously plan ahead...
11. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
Whichever was on top.
Okay now I must come up with 11 questions and tag 11 people.
1. What's your dream job?
2. Winter or summer?
3. What's your most embarrassing memory?
4. Are you who you wanted to be when you grew up?
5. What's your favorite TV show?
6. Would you rather fly or have telepathy?
7. Who's your favorite author?
8. What's your favorite food?
9. Chocolate or cheese?
10. Would you rather sleep or eat?
11. Yes or no?
1. SP Powers
2. Bridget Straub
3. The Golden Eagle
4. Melissa Sugar
5. Alberta Ross
6. Christine Tyler
7. Diane Gillette
8. Yalena Casale
9. Michael Offutt
10. Carrie Butler
11. Lola Sharp
Sorry if you were already tagged elsewhere!